Shrinking Beauty

The Catapillar's Photo Blog, For the full detail of my journey go to http://bethebutterfly.blogspot.com.

Rent Me

Tenants of the Past

Scroll down for the list of who has graced my blog in this coveted spot

The Catapillar Was Here

Also go by and say Hi to the people who have allowed me to grace their blog (you'll see the list down below
WLS Resourses
Daily Reads
Tenants of the Past
Sun Kissed
Bloggin Bizatch
Ficken Chingers
Eccentric Man
Eccentric Man
Scooter McGavin's 9th Green
Eccentric Man
Third Eye Writers
The Catapillar Was Here
Melting Mama
...My So Called Ramblings...
Blog Traffic
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Coming Soon
The July pics have been taken... they are still on the camera... Stay tuned :)
posted by The Catapillar @ 7:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: The Catapillar
Home: Houston, Texas
About Me: My cacoon has begun to shed and I can see a glimps of the butterfly. I had Rny Gastric Bypass on 12/21/05 and these are my chroniclings... Weight Stats: Begining/Current/Goal 283/187/140 Butterfly Image from: http://www.tropicaldaystar.com
See my complete profile
The Catapillar
Yahoo! Avatars
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Obesity Help
  • A great place to get information and support
  • Dr. Adam Naaman
  • - My Surgeon! He and His Staff are AWSOME!!!
  • Bariatric Bytes
  • - This woman is a WLS Super Star and has established an awsome support site
  • WLS in the SCA
  • - For those of you who are also in the SCA
  • Big Fat Blog
  • - Finding Acceptance for the Obese
  • Basil White's WLS Journal
  • - A humorous look at the journey of a Gastric Bypass Patient
  • Living After WLS
  • - A No-Nonsense Resource for People Living After Weight Loss Surgery
  • Julie Hedges
  • - This woman is very inspirational. You have to see her Before and Afters...
  • My PCP
  • - Dr. Gudarian is my PCP. He is AWSOME!!!
  • Web Cast of RnY
  • - Click the "View Live Webcast" and prepare yourself. It is not for a week stomached individual.
  • Isnaini Dot Com
  • - Awesome FREE Blogger Templates. Thats where I got this one!
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER